Saturday, July 21, 2007

Blogging Blunder

Oh well. I'd just written, edited and re-written and nice long post about the Harry Potter book release tonight. I wasn't sure how I felt about it and I'd been reading it as a preview and then I tried to get back to the post to edit something and then it disappeared. To tell the truth, I wasn't sure it was that great, but I did spend about 25 minutes working on it. Now it's gone. I'm too tired to be upset about this.

Why is it that when the post is published it looks like there's only one space after a period? I'm typing two, but it doesn't look like once it's published. What's up with that?

'Night

3 comments:

Luna said...

We can all relate to losing something once we've spent time typing it. Think of it this way though, it was still probably cathartic for you to even write it, although it didn't post.

Try writing your stuff in Word or something first, this way you can save it...then copy it into Blogger. Works for me.

MamaCole said...

Yes, I'll try that. I was thinking that was a good idea.

Thanks!

TM said...

Hey, nicole! Nice to meetcha! Sorry about your "loss", but I'm glad mine served for you. I miss "Potterworld" already! I think I'm ready to start reading them all over again, but I've been putting it off...maybe because I know how fast it goes.

I write mine in Word first, too. :)