Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where's The Snow?!



Is anyone else annoyed that the winter is long and cold and dreary, but there is no snow?

Who can we complain to? Which of the candidates has a plan to bring back snow in winter? I want to know what the plan is specifically.

Is it global warming? Is it our collective imagination? Or did there USED to be more snow? This snowman was made about 3 years ago. I think that was the last winter that we actually had significant snowfall.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more!

5 comments:

Nan Patience said...

LOL!

Actually, I'm panicking a little. January's pretty much over, but there's still February and March. I don't know if I can make it!

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

Oh, I would love one good snow storm. And then I would like summer to begin. Do you think we can request that? Can we have 2 feet of snow on Feb ?? and then can we have an 80 degree heat wave a week later?

My parents are out of the country and where they are it is 92 degrees and they are swimming in the Ocean every day. Nice.

Natasha Beccaria said...

bastards... keep that crap to yourself about 92 degrees and swimming in the ocean...!!! LOL. My thing is.. if its going to be cold dammit.. it might as well be pretty!!!

Snow comes and goes here i think... every 4-5 years we get a big one. We are about due. Last time i remember a lot of snow my front yard had 1.5 feet of the white stuff. I couldnt believe it. I took pictures but i cant find them. GRRR!

Sigh... i miss my house.

Luna said...

yes Mama-we have two seasons now.

Hell and Icelandia.

Can't stand it..no middle ground anymore.

And don't you know there IS no global warming? ROTFLMAO.

Jen said...

I completely and utterly agree with you! I have a friend in MA--whenever we talk, he tells me about 10", 6", 14", 3"--I'm like--SHUT UP! We've had nothing all winter, and all you do is brag about your gorgeous snow....I would vote for a few great storms and then spring. :)