Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Little Something

Just wanted to post a little something new for all my faithful readers (lol!) No really, I feel like everyone (the nfp crew) is being so prolific and here I am letting my blog languish again.

I was formulating all kinds of posts during the relaxation time of my yoga class tonight (I'm not supposed to do that, btw. Supposed to be "quieting my mind". Haven' t really gotten good at that yet). But now I'm too relaxed and too tired to be creative. What? Oh great, now my mind is quiet. Thanks...

So maybe just a couple of pictures?

Geeze, I can't seem to add anything right now. Blogger's not cooperating at all.

So, it looks like this is really a little something.

Now I'm feeling frustrated - even a little ferklempt. Topic: Hillary Clinton should be our next president.

Discuss amongst yourselves...

10 comments:

Damon Peter Rallis said...

Please... no... anything but Hilary...

Luna said...

NOT anything.

President HUCKABEE? On name alon, he CANNOT win..I'll move to another country.

Can you hear the tune to Deliverance in the background?

Nan Patience said...

I'd be fine with Hillary or Obama.

Damon Peter Rallis said...

SIX FOR PRESIDENT!

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

I received one of those forwarded emails about which candidate closely matches your political views. So I took 20 minutes answering questions honestly and do you know who it came up with as a presidential candidate for me? NOBODY!! I wish I didn't delete it last week, that would have been fun to send to all of you.

MamaCole said...

Please.. no...Six. Anything but Hillary-hatred..

What gives? What's everyone's problem with her? I think she would make a great president!

Damon Peter Rallis said...

blech

MamaCole said...

Oh, great. That clarifies your postition for me.

Luna said...

She's a conservative in a liberal outfit. That's MY problem with her.

I HOPE people realize that she is not Bill.......could be easy to fall into that trap, you know.

Natasha Beccaria said...

I think I'll sit this one out... im pretty much sure everyone knows my position on this... if not.. I can post the picture again HA HA HA HAA