Sunday, November 25, 2007

Too long

Oh man. It's been two weeks since I've posted here. I am so sorry about that. I have had so many things to write about too. Lots and lots of ideas and thoughts. The amazing foliage. My new-found commitment to exercise. A beautiful re-connecting experience with my husband at a gorgeous north fork Inn.

So MUCH to write about. So little time.

But now it's too late and I'm too tired and I need to get to bed. I promise I will make some time tomorrow. And do this right.

(I wonder if I'm flattering myself about whether anyone is paying attention?)

3 comments:

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

I am paying attention, and looking forward to reading your next post. Take your time, it is the holiday season ;-)

j-m said...

I'm paying attention, too!
Good for you, having a date with your hubby.

lame duck said...

I'm a late comer. Just catching up. I love that Inn, I never got to stay. We went for dinner. Im so happy to hear you your man had that nice weekend. I always try to read at night and it puts me t sleep...Ive read all of this tonight and Im wide awake! MoRE so then before I started...so go ahead and flatter yourself!